Forty Under 40 nomination process is now open!
Spread the word on Twitter with #ott40
Forty Under 40 is one of the most sought-after and distinguished business awards in the National Capital Region. It is jointly organized by the Ottawa Business Journal and Ottawa Chamber of Commerce. Its lead sponsor is the University of Ottawa Telfer School of Management Executive MBA.
The nomination process is designed to be straightforward and collect all relevants facts for the selection committee.
The deadline for nominations is Tuesday, March 31, 2015. Recipients will be announced in late April and celebrated at a gala on June 18, 2015 at the Hilton Lac-Leamy.
Please note there is no disadvantage to a self-nomination. We encourage people to include the nominee in the nomination process.
Before submitting a nomination, please ensure the nominee meets the following criteria:
- Nominees must be 39 years or younger on June 30, 2015.
- Nominees must spend the majority of their work time in Ottawa-Gatineau.
- Nominees must be an owner, executive, manager, professional or person with significant business decision-making authority.
- Preference is given to nominees who work in the private sector. However, nominees can work for a public or non-profit organization; in either case, nominees will be assessed on demonstrated business-related achievements that advance the goals and objectives of their organization.
For more information on the Forty Under 40 awards program, please click on the following links:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Forty Under 40
- Forty Under 40 Past Recipients
- Forty Under 40 Sponsors
Director of Operations
Phone: 613-236-7029 x 128
BDO videos with 2014 recipients: