2016 Forty Under 40 nomination process is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who submitted an application, and good luck!
Spread the word on Twitter with #ott40
Forty Under 40 is one of the most sought-after and distinguished business awards in the National Capital Region. It is jointly organized by the Ottawa Business Journal and Ottawa Chamber of Commerce.
The nomination process is designed to be straightforward and collect all relevant facts for the selection committee.
Recipients will be announced in late April and celebrated at a gala on June 16, 2016 at the Hilton Lac-Leamy.
We encourage the nominee to be involved in the nomination process so that all pertinent information is provided and facts are accurate. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Before submitting a nomination, please ensure the nominee meets the following criteria:
- Nominees must be 39 years or younger on June 30, 2016;
- Nominees must spend the majority of their work time in Ottawa-Gatineau;
- Nominees must be an owner, executive, manager, professional or person with significant business decision-making authority;
- Preference is given to nominees who work in the private sector. However, nominees can work for a public or non-profit organization; in either case, nominees will be assessed on demonstrated business-related achievements that advance the goals and objectives of their organization.
For more information on the Forty Under 40 awards program, please click on the following links:
- Frequently Asked Questions about Forty Under 40
- Forty Under 40 Past Recipients
- Forty Under 40 Sponsors
Phone: 613-236-7029 x 135
BDO videos with 2014 recipients: